ETA’s Strategic Plan for 2020-2022 was created in accordance with our mission, vision, and values.
- Children/youth and their families will have new opportunities to engage with individuals age 50 and older.
- Children/youth and their families will have new opportunities to access volunteer support as their students enter and advance in school
- Individuals aged 50 and older will have new volunteer opportunities to use their knowledge and skills to support children/youth in the community.
- ETA partnerships, outreach, and facilitation will educate individuals, organizations, and government on the positive outcomes of intergenerational connection.
- ETA will be well-funded and function organizationally with the highest standards of skill, transparency, and accountability.